Moving house can be a very stressful time for your family. However, with some careful organisation and plenty of forward planning, we believe that it is possible to minimise the stress caused by the moving process!
In the spirit of helping the big family move to be as stress-free as possible, we have designed a comprehensive moving house timeline. We’d love you to use the guide to help organise the moving process as efficiently as possible. ‘The Complete Moving House Timeline’ is a three-week guide that covers everything you need to get ready for the big day.
We’ve thought of everything in ‘The Complete Moving House Timeline’, so you can rest assured that you’ve ticked all the boxes in the big move. To give you an idea of what the process looks like, here’s a brief rundown of what’s including in our moving timeline:
- Separate checklists for each week leading up to the big move
- Assistance in choosing the right removals van size
- A comprehensive list of all the people/companies you’ll need to get in touch with to keep your address up to date
- Advice on the best ways to declutter your home before making the move
- Great hints and tips on packing your home without professional help
- Colour-coded room-by-room box labels, so you can keep track of the contents of all your moving boxes
- Helpful tips on what to do when you move into your new house
If you’re in the process of moving home, we really hope that our guide proves to be helpful. If you’re looking for a shorter, simpler moving checklist, check out our Moving House Checklist.